- On the way to sign autographs tonight, I met a 5 year old girl with a Metallica shirt on... Justin and I thought that was hilarious... and assumed that she had never heard a Metallica song in her life... This was our conversation....
- Justin: You like Metallica?
- Girl: Yeah!
- Justin: What's your favorite song?
- Girl: "One"!
- Justin: Oh my gosh! You really do like Metallica!
- Me: Woah! Do you like "Enter Sandman"?
- Girl: I don't think I know that one.....
- Me: Oh man! It's on the black album... You need to check it out! Listen to "Enter Sandman" and "Nothing Else Matters".
- Girl: Hmm... I'll have to check that out.
- (Keep in mind... She's like 5, and she's talking like a 25 year old music critic)
- (She pats my back, gestures to signing table)
- Girl: Now... Don't you have some work to do?
I’m selling a few things from my studio on ebay - Check ‘em out if you’re interested!
Click on the photos or titles for a link to the ebay listing.
Thanks for your interest!
So my family has never really done Turkey dinner for Christmas. We’ve usually done PIZZA!
Pizza is easy, delicious, and let’s be honest, does anyone not like it?
Does your family have any slightly-off Christmas traditions like this?
I really wanted to see the total lunar eclipse tonight….. but these Tennessee clouds are going NOWHERE. I suppose I can settle for some photos I found online, and IMAGINE how cool it would have been.
Actually, the truth is, I went to bed kinda early, completely forgetting about the eclipse I had been so excited about earlier in the day….. and then I woke up at 4am and couldn’t sleep. When I remembered the eclipse - I thought…. “This is great, I might still catch it!” No luck.
The next lunar eclipse will be in June, 2011, and will not be visible in North America. Bummer Dude.